Australia is currently one of the third most leading popular destinations for international students after the United States and the UK. Cultural diversity, English as a spoken language, weather, excellent lifestyle, friendly natives, and high quality of education are the major reasons for the popularity of Australia as a student abroad destination. About 23.6% of students enrolling in Australia for higher-level education are international students.
The reasons to Study in Australia
- Australia has top-quality universities.
- Australia being a diverse country celebrates cultural diversity.
- In Australia, any major is welcome.
- Students who're looking to get a student visa should apply for Australia, as it offers a streamlined process for the student visa.
- Some universities in Australia provide work opportunities or internships to their students, which is a plus point for international students.
- As many Australians speak English, it becomes very easy for most international students to communicate with one another.
- Australia offers some incredible work opportunities for international students.