Study in Poland
Poland is a fascinating country that serves as the geographical and cultural crossroads of Eastern and Western Europe. Located at the center of the Northern European plain, Poland has been a nation of survivors since the foundation of the first Polish state more than 1000 years ago. Through its turbulent history its people have managed to maintain their identity, and today, the country enjoys a crucial position as the largest of the former Eastern European states and one of the most populous members of the European Union.
The opportunities and facilities for study and research in Poland that a student gets enrolled in the Polish university system of education has a long standing of more than 650 years. Over the years, this institution has resulted in profits, not just for itself, but also to other countries. When knowing about Information on Study in Poland, since the last six years, a new methodology has been adopted when it comes to getting a higher education in Poland. All students have to complete a basic education of ten to twelve years in their respective countries. After they have the requisite certificates, they can apply for one of the three levels of higher education. Bachelor, Master and Doctor.
Although the Polish have a long standing history of educational systems that have not just been profitable to themselves for 650 years, but also have proved beneficial to the world, the system has undergone a rapid change that demarcates most of the educational courses to be divided in three stages, Bachelor , Master (Magister), and Doctor . However, there a few courses like Law, Pharmacy, Psychology, Veterinary Medicine, Medicine and Dentistry that still have just two levels, Master and Doctor. One of the unique features that many studies in Poland consultants can shed light on, when students inquire for when comparing to popular destinations is that, not only is the education and overall expenses cheaper than in many of the popular destinations, but the universities in Poland foster a sense of belonging as well as freedom to international students.
The reason to study in Poland
The following are some of the unique features that seem to attract Nepalese (Nepali) students from Nepal when they think of quality education.
• Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year. In some cases where the rector of the university sees fit, these fees are also reduced or even completely waived off.
• Although Polish is the main language, students do not need to know Polish to study in Poland since most of the courses offered are taught in English.
• All international students can apply for scholarships through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange who arrive to study in Poland.
• Since Poland is situated in Central Europe, students can avail of tourist visa and travel to other places which help in enhancing their outlook of the world.
• Having a rich history of 650 years, Polish universities can offer the best of their expertise combined with a modern outlook, especially for students who study Engineering in Poland.
• Not just education, but even overall living is quite affordable in Poland. On an average, a student can stay comfortably spending between 2100 to 3200 PLN per month.<
KEY POINTS FOR POLAND:
• Easy admission procedure.
• Schengen Country
• Offer letter within 3 to 4 days.
• Can study without Ielts.
• World class University degree.
• Low tuition fee.
• Hassle free documentation and high visa success rate.
• 20 hours Part time Job Allowed.